Kurtz Dossier from Apocalypse Now (open source for all!)

I got an odd response. I don't think he understood.

Hello,

I am building a file from the movie Apocalypses Now. Can I get a set with three men and one woman like below?
1718497781458.jpeg

Thanks

His response:

I have many ID cards for sales. You can buy them as much as possible and choose yourself which ones are suitable for the file. I can not do it for you.
Further more, my prices are cheap! It is easy to do that.
I combined shipping.

Thanks.

Obviously english is not his first language, so I am trying one more time.

No luck. He either does not understand or is not polite.

Search goes on.

Any talented computer people that can just make them from screen grabs?

Hey fellas, I just got the packages with the envelopes and folders inside. Everything is in great shape, can't thank you enough! I do have a question about the file colors; are the darker brown files supposed to be the military personal record jackets that go inside the lighter colored manila folders? The lighter manila ones I got have the "Military Personal Record Jacket" printing on them, and I thought that went on the darker brown files. I could be totally wrong, though, just wanted to check.
Planning on getting some more pictures printed off this week and painting the plastic pouches as well. It's all coming together!

Hey fellas, I just got the packages with the envelopes and folders inside. Everything is in great shape, can't thank you enough! I do have a question about the file colors; are the darker brown files supposed to be the military personal record jackets that go inside the lighter colored manila folders? The lighter manila ones I got have the "Military Personal Record Jacket" printing on them, and I thought that went on the darker brown files. I could be totally wrong, though, just wanted to check.
Planning on getting some more pictures printed off this week and painting the plastic pouches as well. It's all coming together!
There is a wide variety of colors that those jackets are printed on, hence the lighter color. The darker ones are meant to be the outermost folder and have the red labels on them, hopefully that makes sense!

Yep. Dark on the outside, light on the inside. Like an Oreo. Red by itself in the film. Adam has a red one in a manila folder, but he printed that one himself. Also the ones I sent are too big and in the film the red is by itself, as near as I can tell.

Does anyone have the ability, and the $50 to get these, photoshop the movie faces on to them, and then we can print them off and laminate?

I am still gonna get the large second manila envelope, but that needs to be it for me. I am taped out for now.
I ordered them. I'll make perfect front and back scans for you. Just going with the faces on them. Supposedly attached is what I'm getting.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 21
Okay guys my place is crazy right now and I can't find the tracking numbers, but it's all coming.

I made a bad choice with envelopes on Scoob66 and especially TitaniumRook's set so if anything comes damaged let me know and I will send more in boxes this time. I was very tired and not thinking.

Tom
Package came today, everything was fine! Thank you so much!

Do you just want just the seal or all of the other stuff me and James have been working on? sorry to respond so late!
Hi, I think I responded to this but maybe off another message. I would love the wax seal and the envelopes for the orders Willard receives in his hotel and the grease pencils. Please let me know if you still have any available.

My details are:

Let me know what I owe you and I can send it to you with one of payment systems (Zelle, Venmo, Apple cAsh, PayPal)

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Last edited:
Hi, I think I responded to this but maybe off another message. I would love the wax seal and the envelopes for the orders Willard receives in his hotel and the grease pencils. Please let me know if you still have any available.

My details are:

Mike Skubisz
181 Olde Pine Road
East Wakefield NH 03830

Let me know what I owe you and I can send it to you with one of payment systems (Zelle, Venmo, Apple cAsh, PayPal)

Thanks in advance,

Mike
yes no problem i will send those over!

Greetings folks just fantastic work but I’m have issues downloading some of the file would anyone have them all in a zip file or google drive link? Many thanks.

Some 'filler material for the Colby file: DD-214, West Point Diploma, Defense Intelligence Diploma, Special Forces Airborne Cert. Technically not 'canon' it would be consistent with the Kurtz files.

Attachments

• Colby SF AB Diploma.pdf
    253.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Colby Defense Intelligence School Diploma.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • Colby DD214.pdf
    235 KB · Views: 14
  • Colby WP Diploma.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Hi Guys,
The ID's arrived from Vietnam. They're perfect! I'll scan and upload both sides. I have a friend that lives in the Bay Area that has a good friend that's friends with Adam Savage. I texted him the video and told him we needed help on the Vinyl Photo Folders and to reach out to Adam. I told him to tell him it was the last missing piece and I been working with a team of guys on RPF.

Back