Kurtz Dossier from Apocalypse Now (open source for all!)

Greetings folks just fantastic work but I’m have issues downloading some of the file would anyone have them all in a zip file or google drive link? Many thanks

I would be happy to pay for two. Plus if you could do the insert story with matching backs from the magazine I would be happy to buy those as well.
Here's the Newsweek Article. It's the exact size of the original. I tried to age the article and used the correct 1968 date. I also created a matching back with two adds from the original. I used the adds because they had a little lighter background than the standard pages.

Attachments

• Newsweek Article Front.pdf
    7.2 MB · Views: 8
  • Newsweek Article Rear.pdf
    9.7 MB · Views: 5
Okay disregard the last upload. Looking how the real magazine is assembled, it totally makes sense for the new page numbers to
be 42 & 43. This way all you have to do is replace the one center sheet and re-staple. Check it out if you have the magazine. I used the same adds that are on page 41 & 44.

Attachments

• Newsweek Article Front.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 9
  • Newsweek Article Rear.pdf
    9.5 MB · Views: 8
Added some color and a slight aged look to the Kurtz ID. Should print perfectly back to back if you re-insert the paper.

Attachments

• Kurtz ID Rear.pdf
    467.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Kurtz ID Front.pdf
    767.8 KB · Views: 11
I created the 'Appreciation lettter for the fly-by" seen at around the 23:00 minute mark in the Redux version as well as in Adam's YT video. As always, if someone has a better version please let me know!

1718059466342.png

Attachments

• Fly-by Letter of Appreciation.pdf
    87.2 KB · Views: 6
Anyone know what form this is?
View attachment 1829008

Trying to track it down...
I think I have found it, or something very close. upon looking at the text on another one of his post its looks like its says "TRANSCRIPT OF MILITARY" and then it gets cut off.

Okay guys my place is crazy right now and I can't find the tracking numbers, but it's all coming.

I made a bad choice with envelopes on Scoob66 and especially TitaniumRook's set so if anything comes damaged let me know and I will send more in boxes this time. I was very tired and not thinking.

Tom

Very nice work! Where is this in the dossier, if you know? I can add it to the correct section
I'm not sure which file its in. It is the first file that Willard flips thru on the boat. second page, after a letter of commendation and before the DD 214.

Thank you very much for the stuff Tom. I will work on getting new labels sent to you!

Attachments

• 15CFECAA-DE15-4135-92C6-7318E1E49A80.jpeg
    15CFECAA-DE15-4135-92C6-7318E1E49A80.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Hi Guys,
Do a search on E-bay for Vietnam VNCH ID 1960-70's. This where Adam got his. I contacted the seller, if you buy the pack of four men you can ask for one women. Can't more authentic than the real deal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back