Limited Run 1979 ALIEN - NOSTROMO CREW UNIFORM

Alien Romulus Director Fede Alvarez wearing a hat I made!

This is the super accurate replica of Brett’s screen worn hat, the one with the bullion scrambled eggs on the visor. The sharp eyed of you have noticed that this hat is well weathered and distressed, this raises the question, was it used in the film somewhere? Maybe an easter egg?
7quyr9hz6xpc1.jpeg

Alien Romulus Director Fede Alvarez wearing a hat I made!

This is the super accurate replica of Brett’s screen worn hat, the one with the bullion scrambled eggs on the visor. The sharp eyed of you have noticed that this hat is well weathered and distressed, this raises the question, was it used in the film somewhere? Maybe an easter egg?
View attachment 1811187
Okay, when I saw this picture I totally thought to myself “Huh. I wonder if he got that hat from Adam.”

lol. So cool, mate.

** ATTENTION **

For anyone still on the fence, now is the perfect time to order your Nostromo uniform to have it ready for the release of *Alien: Romulus*! I'm working extra hours to meet the demand and clear the backlog of existing orders. To ensure delivery by August 16th, please place your order as soon as possible. I can't guarantee timely delivery for late orders.

Adam

Back