Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Yeah, would love to see how good the copies are! I suspect Excellent Leather will come close to the top, but any others I'd be interested to see (Mostly just in case I made a mistake and got the wrong design, and it needs the slant pockets on the chest...LOL)...

It does seem to look, from the sheer amount of slight variations between the Wolverine's we've seen already that there'll be quite a few choices on screen, clothing choices with them...So I'm interested just how much weight we should apply to the RRL ones? Perhaps not a lot, since the trailer might be a throw off by the production.....There's Patch, yellow-suit, leather-bar, and white-shirt-death so far? And by the changes in beard styling and look overall, they seem to be distinctly different versions... Any others we've seen?

I'm sitting here hoping we get a Dougray Scott variation at least, would be nice to see him finally allowed to play the role....

IMG_8587.jpeg

The back clearly has the belt removed, and the two buttons from the back waist too.. you can see the white area there.. still can’t see the front pockets clearly though, those are the ones that’ll decide it.. ah well..

The full pic in hi-def too....Still can't see the front chest area, but the panels and everything else match the RRL jacket so it's one of those...No doubt left there at all..Just with the back belt and buttons ripped out..

Attachments

• v3gocms8t12d1.jpeg
    v3gocms8t12d1.jpeg
    911.1 KB · Views: 30
We have developed indigo cracker leather and now going to make screen jacket.
I 'm seeing above photo, back half belt has been removed from the follwoing jacket?
Yeah, the back belt and buttons from the back have both been removed entirely, yeah...It might be best to provide the jacket with the belt and let people remove it themselves? And we still can't see the front clearly yet, but I don't see the chest pockets at all yet, and I think I would, if they were there, there'd be the start of the pocket seam shape and the sewn in section around it....But we can't be 100% about it just yet...

That seam is pretty unique under the butt pocket on the pants. Been looking for a match since the photo dropped and I’m coming up empty! Nothing RRL makes (that I’ve found) has come close, the seam makes me think they could be utility pants rather than standard jeans?

Yeah, the back belt and buttons from the back have both been removed entirely, yeah...It might be best to provide the jacket with the belt and let people remove it themselves? And we still can't see the front clearly yet, but I don't see the chest pockets at all yet, and I think I would, if they were there, there'd be the start of the pocket seam shape and the sewn in section around it....But we can't be 100% about it just yet...
I'm going to develop new jacket without chest pockets and back belts.
After this new jacket, we would have two options, with chest pocket, without chest pockets.

These are the Kuhl “Radikl” jeans in the “Klassik” fit (the tapered ones have a different pocket/seam arrangement that doesn’t match) in color teak. I posted the pic of the grey ones to show that horizontal pocket and vertical seam that appears to be showing in the new photo. What do you think? I wouldn’t go buying these until we had clearer pics of the pockets and fronts of the pants, but I think these details line up!

Attachments

• IMG_7548.png
    IMG_7548.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7549.png
    IMG_7549.png
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7546.png
    IMG_7546.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 39
I'm going to develop new jacket without chest pockets and back belts.
After this new jacket, we would have two options, with chest pocket, without chest pockets.
Perfect! If you can get close on the indigo tinged leather, then you're superb....The design on the last one was great! Just, we don't know yet about the pockets...If they're there? I'll come to you for the new jacket, since I probably can't afford an Indigo RRL just yet....LOL

Good shot of the jacket from Empire magazine
Lovely stuff! Still can't see the one bit we're unsure about, but the leather here is much closer to the brown of the one I picked up..Lovely stuff....I suspect it's this one, based off this, but I do keep going back and forth between this and the Indigo line version....Standard...We'll know soon enough eh? Thanks bruv!

Yeah, I'm not as sure, and clearly, have "placed" bets on the other direction....But there's a small chance it could be the pocket variant...If I lived closer I'd take you up on a bet ;)

And no, the Kuhl are rather spot on, I think, perhaps the colour is the more toned down one, but again, hard to tell with the filter they've used in some of the shots...And the distressing done..Good find!

Also....USPS sent my shirt to Sweden for some reason and it's been "cleared by customs" for the last two weeks....Not moved, so I'm assuming it's lost to the winds at this stage...USPS says they can't search for it until it's "very lost", so much so that they couldn't find it, I'm sure...So I'm furious at them for being morons, but...We ALL knew that.....Nothing to be done...There's an M on sale here in Japan, I'll pick that up instead I guess....

I hate USPS.

Also....USPS sent my shirt to Sweden for some reason and it's been "cleared by customs" for the last two weeks....Not moved, so I'm assuming it's lost to the winds at this stage...USPS says they can't search for it until it's "very lost", so much so that they couldn't find it, I'm sure...So I'm furious at them for being morons, but...We ALL knew that.....Nothing to be done...There's an M on sale here in Japan, I'll pick that up instead I guess....

I hate USPS.
If you are unsure about sizing, I can measure my Medium when I get home for you. I’ve still got my small for sale which fits like a slim medium, I fit in the small but didn’t want a skin-tight flannel!

If you are unsure about sizing, I can measure my Medium when I get home for you. I’ve still got my small for sale which fits like a slim medium, I fit in the small but didn’t want a skin-tight flannel!
I'm not too worried, M looks to be about 110cm around the chest, which will be a touch tight, but not too bad...I'm 116cm, so a large would have been spot on, but I can fit the M, the fabric looks like there's some give to it and I prefer a fitted shirt...It'll work...Just...Would have been nicer to have the L (cheaper too..)

Thanks for the offer too! Appreciated!

I checked the jacket and since that's an M too, it's about right I think....I'm sure it'll be tighter than Hugh's but it'll work! And eventually, maybe the L will arrive from Sweden too? Hopefully.....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back