Limited Run THE BOYS Compound V Vials - with custom painted lid

Good news!

My vial supplier sent me a discount code! That, combined with the fact that we saw some Temp V used once again this week, means I'm calling that good enough to go ahead and pick up smaller vials for the Temp V!

I'm also picking up another 6 of the bigger vials for the blue stuff, for folks who missed.

I'll be starting a separate run thread for Temp V shortly. Watch this space!

Rough size reference:

PXL_20240629_180039273.jpg PXL_20240629_180101928.jpg

Bill

Last edited:
Please Lord tell me I haven't missed out...I NEED one of these for my son's birthday...

Please Lord tell me I haven't missed out...I NEED one of these for my son's birthday...

Nope, there will be a second run! Don't know if we'll make the birthday, though, as it takes a few weeks for the vials to arrive. How much time did you leave me? ;)

Run #2 has been added to the first post, and you're reserved for one.

I honestly don't know if I can make that date, but I will have everything ready on my end so that when the vials arrive I can ship ASAP!
WOOOOOOT! Standing by....

ZombieBait - I’m ordering a couple of Temp V vials as well so Astyanax and I have agreed to move my order of Compund V vials to the second run so he can drop you into the first run for your sons birthday.
Get him your details ASAP and he should hopefully be able to get it to you in time.

Gotta encourage the next generation to love props and collectable!!! Happy birthday to your son.

ZombieBait - I’m ordering a couple of Temp V vials as well so Astyanax and I have agreed to move my order of Compund V vials to the second run so he can drop you into the first run for your sons birthday.
Get him your details ASAP and he should hopefully be able to get it to you in time.

Gotta encourage the next generation to love props and collectable!!! Happy birthday to your son.
Truly...thank you from the bottom of my heart. My oldest is 16 and it's a bit more difficult to find common ground as he's developing his own life. But The Boys is something we share, and never miss. THANK YOU!

Thanks for sharing! I always love to see pics, specially once they're filled and part of your display! :)

Nice heavy glass vials, aren't they?

It arrived, and it's absolutely amazing! I cannot thank you both enough...now to gather the stuff for the inside. :)

Back