Limited Run Luke / Vader ANH shared stunt saber kit

Just got my hilt today. Looks great. Starting to put the pieces together. I have a couple of questions: Are the holes in the middle of the hilt for the inner clamp tabs to help lock into place? Wanted to verify before grinding down the bottom two tabs. Last question. Is the red button supposed to screw all the way on? I can only screw in a full turn.

Just got my hilt today. Looks great. Starting to put the pieces together. I have a couple of questions: Are the holes in the middle of the hilt for the inner clamp tabs to help lock into place? Wanted to verify before grinding down the bottom two tabs. Last question. Is the red button supposed to screw all the way on? I can only screw in a full turn.
I'm not sure what you call the holes in the middle, the two set screws? They are there to secure the motor. The clamp tabs need to be grinded. And make sure to protect the tube with paper or something when sliding the clamp to avoid scratches.

It's normal for the red button to not go far to be screen-accurate, I think the original was also sitting on the core, most probably glued, I don't think they went to the trouble of threading it like I did.
Please be extremely cautious when threading the red button though, like I explained in the assembly guide before, the threads are extremely fragile and prone to threading sideways because of the fact they are interrupted because of the tube shape.
I hope you guys enjoy yours sabers :) feel free to share photos in your collection, I love customers pics!

Next batch is almost ready :)
Cheers all

Last edited:
Hi there,
second batch of motorized sabers will be released tomorrow, Monday 24th at 8PM CET. 24h from this post time stamp.
There will be 13 motorized sabers in this batch and 8 kits and 2 static still left in stock right now.

I haven't received an order from RoyDeckard MechRep amnesia0287 Scott2815 luke moonwalker maicotattoo cphaeng NCC1027 Nerdywan01 ventuoguy kurtyboy Dewy Saberhoarder Boba Flint
I am tagging you so you hopefully get a notification and are aware of the new release.

If you were on the list and cannot afford to buy anymore, I understand, but please get in touch to let me know, I would appreciate it. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I am having more and more people in my latest run signing up on the interest list and not buying when the time comes. We speak a lot of people doing run that fail and running away with the money, this is the other way around, I am funding my runs based on the interest lists, people that don't buy and don't get in touch are running with my money, so, If I don't hear from them, they will be blacklisted and banned from future interest list on my runs. Sorry for the negative part, believe me, I would love to avoid this but it is happening a lot lately, and some people even ignore pms. I don't want to ever take money upfront, so I have to find solutions to protect myself and keep offering cool stuff to the cool guys here!

thank you all!
I think a lot of people are starting to receive their sabers, I hope you like them :)
cheers

Received Mine On Saturday.

Such an amazing product. Currently have them on my workbench working on adding all vintage parts to them.

From Top To Bottom

ANH Vader Square Shroud Motorized
ANH Luke Pipe Stunt Motorized
ANH Vader Shared Stunt Motorized

I will be a returning customer. Nothing but good things to say about these products :)

IMG_5351.jpeg

Thank you Evan! much appreciated. Evan is the one that asked me to do this saber, I think we are all thankfull :)

The second batch is ready for tonight!
the release is now in 4h. Still 8PM CET as planned :) grab one when they are released or miss them this time, this is the last chance! 65 kits done in total for that run, 40 of those motorized! I'm not doing that again in the future, I can't deny this was a super cool project, but there are other cool things to focus on too ;-)

IMG_20240624_155504.jpg

T

Even though the "formalities for importing" my motorized one are still underway, I can't wait to get it in! From what I've seen so far, these things are incredible! Whoever has second thoughts or missed out the first time, I wouldn't let this opportunity pass me by

After a stop at the PO, and a couple hours putting all the parts on, some minor weathering with a little bit of steel wool, I'd like to present my motor stunt. Can't even express how COOL this thing is, easily the best prop I own now. 8 batteries later, and this thing came to life. Huge shoutout to eethan again for his fantastic craftsmanship, and his commitment to customer outreach to ensure everything is satisfactory! I look forward to his future releases.
Apologies for the photos, I don't pride myself as a renowned photographer :/

Attachments

• 20240624_130304.jpg
    20240624_130304.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
  • 20240624_130255.jpg
    20240624_130255.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
  • 20240624_130242.jpg
    20240624_130242.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 48
Sorry, I had to make a quick maintenance on the website as a module needed an update! really sorry, everything is back online.

All orders from last night and today are packed and labelled, they will be picked up tomorrow morning, but I have already sent you the tracking numbers by email for organization on my end. Please check your spams if you don't see an email.

left in stock:
4x base kits
3x motor ready kits
1x Static assembled kit
4x motorized assembled kits
get them while you can, this is it after this!

cheers all

Last edited:
Mine arrived as well :cool: Thank you Eethan (and your mother!) for all you hard work and dedication to these projects. Now, if only I could find the vintage eye and button I set aside, :rolleyes::lol:

Dave
thanks a lot Dave, much appreciated!
oh no... I sincerely hope you find them! not fun...
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back