An RPF Open Source 5 ft Millennium Falcon Build/Reference Thread. All Are Welcome

Can I get a bit of clarity on the cockpit part map please.

#120 is the RoadStar, the seats and floor console are easy enough, and that small red bit on the bottom right is one of the headlights. But the two rectangular grills on the back wall are also supposed to be from this kit. Yet I can't find anything in it that resembles them.

Are they cut down parts from a larger part?

thanks.

View attachment 1848026
Maybe the grill cut down?

Thanks, I looked at the grill and it doesn't seem to match. It almost looks like a sealab part to me.

1723020702183.png

So a little bird told me that the piece I thought was the Tamiya Yamato here was wrong. They sent me a pic of the mystery piece and after a week of looking I finally found it. I'll adjust the maps soon. The real piece is from the Frog Whitley Long Range Bomber | No. F.207 | 1:72. Thank you to the person who sent me the tip. :)

1723086278270.png
1723086391220.png

Last edited:
Thanks jcoffman99. Glad you have your own flock of Game of Thrones “little birds.” Hard for me to keep up with all these new developments. However, the clear pictures of this particular detail and that of others on this web site, provides the opportunity to fabricate this tiny part. My Falcon replica goal is accuracy to the degree reasonably possible.

Do we know what these parts are that make up the forward section of the upper console? The part map suggests it's more sea lab, but there's nothing in the sea lab kit that matches that. This part isn't cut down, and there are small 'flourishes' on the lower rim portion.

thanks

1723467771072.png

That was my post on SciFiKitBash. I’m moving house and happened to be moving these kits when I took a break, saw this post, and double checked the box. Nope, no part B110.
Is there anyone out there who might be able to cast it for me please?

Last edited:
That was my post on SciFiKitBash. I’m moving house and happened to be moving these kits when I took a break, saw this post, and double checked the box. Nope, no part B110.
Is there anyone out there who might be able to cast it for me please?
I can when I get the kit.

I have a question about the Hyuga stairs on the radar. Looks like there are five sizes in the kit. 3 small, 3 medium small, 2 medium, 4 large, and 1xl.

Which are on the sides of the dish and which are on the back? I’m making some castings for folks and want to make sure I send the right ones.
image.jpg

Back