Tombstone Val Kilmer / Doc Holliday Costume

Well Brother, I really don't know where to start as that was quite the write up, so I guess I will start off with a BIG THANK YOU! :) I have had a LOT of fun working on this stuff, even though it can drive me crazy at times :p I want to thank you personally for placing an order with us as we really appreciate it very much. One cool thing about the duster is it VERY LIGHTWEIGHT and is made of 100% cotton. When I did my photo shoot I got really hot as the black jacket I had under the duster was think and heavy, so we are going to my the movie correct jacket and when we do, it will be made of a summer weight fabric so this won't happen again.
Ha! Yes, the difference between putting your blood, sweat and tears into MAKING it versus the blood, sweat and tears of attempting to WEAR it. If we can make the wearing a little less likely to require the B/S/T, I'm in. :)

Here are the remaining photos of the duster from my photo shoot. The last two photos are of the original screen used duster that Val wore. I included these photos to show you all the detail we went into to make the duster as close as we could to the original duster :cool:

IMG_7206.jpeg
IMG_7207.jpeg
IMG_7208.jpeg
IMG_7209.jpeg
IMG_7210.jpeg
IMG_7211.jpeg
IMG_6550.jpeg
IMG_6551.jpeg

Top quality work for sure:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy: When someone wants to put the real research/work to reproduce these costumes, you can see, right away, the level of awe attained!! I remember wearing my great-grandfather's vest (heavy wool and cotton lining)...this thing was almost 2 pounds heavyo_O I wondered so many times how these folks could go on wearing these types of clothing day in, day out...when temperatures were high:eek::eek:

Top quality work for sure:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy: When someone wants to put the real research/work to reproduce these costumes, you can see, right away, the level of awe attained!! I remember wearing my great-grandfather's vest (heavy wool and cotton lining)...this thing was almost 2 pounds heavyo_O I wondered so many times how these folks could go on wearing these types of clothing day in, day out...when temperatures were high:eek::eek:
Val did an interview while making Tombstone and said wearing all that wool was extremely hot and this was why Doc shot everyone.............. :D

FYI to anyone out there reading this post, the Val Kilmer / Doc Holliday Tombstone Vendetta Ride Duster is now available to purchase on our website www.hollywoodwesternwardrobe.com and please note that we only have enough buttons to do 18 of these dusters. ALL Dusters are custom made to your measurements to ensure proper fit................... :) Photo below is of yours truly wearing the Duster so you know how it actually looks on someone. Each Duster takes a week to make so don't except a REAL FAST turnaround as stated before, these are all custom made. It's first come first serve so get it while you can........... ;)

Doc and his Duster.jpg

This is a thing of beauty. I continue to open up my shipment to just run through my bandana and scarf purchases simply for the inspiration. The pattern is amazing and the colors are spot on. I will always prize these additions to my Wyatt build.
Thank You greenmachines for the VERY KIND words :) I am happy to hear that we have another very satisfied customer. We LOVE trying to match these items the very best we can, and we love giving the fans what they have been wanting for years. We hope you come back and find something else to your liking in the future, as we will be doing some more Wyatt Earp stuff from Tombstone :cool:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back