Interest Star trek picard season3 leather jackets!

One question , the jackets on the show are a slim profile. One issue I constantly notice with trek costuming is the torrent of "can you make this in 6XL?".

I'm hoping you'll follow the lead of the og jackets and stick with the original look for tailoring? Also, plans for a women's cut with slimmer arms etc? My wife would totally be down for one

Looking amazing!

One question , the jackets on the show are a slim profile. One issue I constantly notice with trek costuming is the torrent of "can you make this in 6XL?".

I'm hoping you'll follow the lead of the og jackets and stick with the original look for tailoring? Also, plans for a women's cut with slimmer arms etc? My wife would totally be down for one

Looking amazing!
Our regular sizes are XS to XXL, but we accept custom size too.
We offer US standard size like, XXL jacket chest size is 50".
Yes, we are doing men and women both versions.
Currently working on Delta pattern, as we done we'll announce all categories.

Thanks for your support guys.

Our regular sizes are XS to XXL, but we accept custom size too.
We offer US standard size like, XXL jacket chest size is 50".
Yes, we are doing men and women both versions.
Currently working on Delta pattern, as we done we'll announce all categories.

Thanks for your support guys.
To be clear... the 50" Chest size on the XXL is actual measurement of the chest, or of the jacket?

To be clear... the 50" Chest size on the XXL is actual measurement of the chest, or of the jacket?
Jacket size.
Here is the our size chart for regualr jackets, Back length vary upon jacket design.
il_1140xN.1326683238_oww0.jpg

Definitely interested in a replica LaForge jacket. Will the rank pips\insignia and delta badges come with the jackets?

Back