Interest Star Trek Final Frontier Captain Kirk Bomber Jackets

Any tips on where to get the insignia? I’ve found what look to be quality items for the Starfleet Badge and shoulder rank, but have not been able to find the stuff for the sleeves.

Any tips on where to get the insignia? I’ve found what look to be quality items for the Starfleet Badge and shoulder rank, but have not been able to find the stuff for the sleeves.
The "pips and squeaks" of years of service?

Did you end up producing these?
The minimum order quantity for these buckles is over 5,000 pieces, and I'm not sure if there is enough interest in this project. Therefore, we might offer 3D-printed buckles on demand only.

I received the buckle for the Anovos (completed by SellGeek) Bomber. I also purchased one from Scott. I had assumed that the quality of Scott's would be far superior, which was accurate. Here's a picture of both.

The only issue I have now is that the fabric loops that are supposed to hold the buckle to the jacket are sewn shut (on the jacket) so I've got to have it redesigned possibly with velcro or a snap. What are the other jackets using to close the loops?
How much were they? I’ve tried reaching out to Scott via his website, but he hasn’t gotten back to me.

Any updates with this thread. I ended up getting a massed produced jacket online and a metal buckle from Scott Nakada.
Real suede and leather trim. So far I am very happy compared to the cheap Chinese version I had before this one.
How do the tabs open and close on yours? Is there a snap, magnet, velcro?

How much were they? I’ve tried reaching out to Scott via his website, but he hasn’t gotten back to me.
It was around $280 shipped when I purchased it. Scott is a good man and active in the industry so you may just have to catch him at the right time. I'd try contacting him through FB.

Any updates with this thread. I ended up getting a massed produced jacket online and a metal buckle from Scott Nakada.
Real suede and leather trim. So far I am very happy compared to the cheap Chinese version I had before this one.

View attachment 1817742

I ordered my Kirk Bomber Jacket in 2020. I just went to the 'Anovos' website and found out that they're gone. Any news on that front?

I ordered my Kirk Bomber Jacket in 2020. I just went to the 'Anovos' website and found out that they're gone. Any news on that front?
Same here. I ordered in 2018, they closed, and never delivered.

Theives, unless they deliver the goods or refund the $$.

Look for scott nakada he can make the buckle

Back