Limited Run Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Cruciform Key in Metal

Appreciate it!

I officially started the interest list in the first post. 10 would be the minimum quantity that I'd need to get the run going. So if you all know anyone else who may be interested, send em my way.
Will do mate. I'm sure you'll find enough people in no time.

Watched it again last night. Def need one. Such a good prop. *fingers crossed* for another full list for a 2nd run. Why are the Mission Impossible movies so fun to watch???

Watched it again last night. Def need one. Such a good prop. *fingers crossed* for another full list for a 2nd run. Why are the Mission Impossible movies so fun to watch???
They really are. Especially the Mquarrie directed ones. There's something magical in the team-up between him and Cruise.

They really are. Especially the Mquarrie directed ones. There's something magical in the team-up between him and Cruise.
My favorite is still Ghost Protocol and the original of course, but I def agree with ya. And I like the continuation of the characters.

My favorite is still Ghost Protocol and the original of course, but I def agree with ya. And I like the continuation of the characters.
I do love Ghost Protocol. I think my favorite in the whole series is Fallout, but it's a small margin between that one and pretty much every other one from 3 on. Lots of great props in there too!

Back