John Wick - Rules Of Engagement Aluminium Cards & Display Box *Interest

Hello fellow JW fans. Just wanted to share that my purchase is coming together according to Kyle. Also just wanted to give a friendly reminder to please go and give him positive feed on your purchases from Kyle aka Kreativebox Thus far I see many folks are happy with their purchases. I look forward to mine when it’s ready.

Just click on his member name. You will a button for Trader History and go from there.

Has anybody had any update on when their order is getting shipped yet? Who has actually paid for something on this run? I have asked Kyle to put a list up on here to show where we stand in the waiting list. Getting a bit worried now having paid on the 13 June and being told this.....

"I received two orders yesterday and had go them out today, but now I need my new material in. So I am looking at a turn around of 7-10 days, but will aim to do it quicker than that
Thank you"

Then on the 6 July,after asking for an update was told this....

"Hey mate, of course, will share some images in a little bit, boxes all ready, my plasma cutter has been taking longer than I'd like, but I'm shaping up to have all done this week. Yours will be one of the first to ship out aswel!"

Been scammed twice before on here so you can understand why i am starting to worry about this.

Has anybody had any update on when their order is getting shipped yet? Who has actually paid for something on this run? I have asked Kyle to put a list up on here to show where we stand in the waiting list. Getting a bit worried now having paid on the 13 June and being told this.....

"I received two orders yesterday and had go them out today, but now I need my new material in. So I am looking at a turn around of 7-10 days, but will aim to do it quicker than that
Thank you"

"Hey mate, of course, will share some images in a little bit, boxes all ready, my plasma cutter has been taking longer than I'd like, but I'm shaping up to have all done this week. Yours will be one of the first to ship out aswel!"

Been scammed twice before on here so you can understand why i am starting to worry about this.
Hi mate, I’ve received my card from him but it was one so maybe he does have issues with machinery and materials? I can post pic of it if that might make you feel better?

Thank you"

I have not yet but I just ordered recently.

I also messaged him abut the posting a list idea. It gives a visual cue to folks whom have placed an order with him. The list can be share and updated with progress and in turn helps Seller and Buyer.

For Example:

John Doe: Card and Box Set/ Order Started/ Cards Complete/ Box in work/

Jane Doe: JW Box only/ Order Started/ Delay sorry laser engraver broke awaiting part/

David Roe: Card set/ Completed and shipped

Just samples keeps folks informed. Not making excuses, but this is Kyle first big run with several customers I believe. Hopefully he does put up a list and folks will know where they are on the line if you will.

Last edited:
Hey all, I had been answering everyone individually but for some reason not had updates on the actual thread itself, which I'm sure anyone who has personally messaged me will vouch for I had been responding straight away so apologies.

Although I am not sure regarding the honest comment as I had responded to yourself or if you had messaged had been communicating? I have not been dishonest at all, but will message you directly Stussy.
But I understand some people on here have not been honest in the past, as I replied to a message from JamesM242 yesterday I take for granted how I normally work and on just working in the background so forgetting that due to previous experiences people are a little nervous.
But again I am here for the long stay and being involved so please anyone feel free to message me I have always replied and do take responsibility for lack of updates on the actual thread, I do not know why I did not see I only had seen messages and then responded to them.

But for all updates now. Finally, finally have just received the aluminium pieces from my supplier, had got these within two-three days previously but this time has taken weeks. But he has just walked in with them!
If you did order the full box all production on that front is done whilst I awaited the alli itself!

Delivery.jpg

As previously suggested I will put a production list up but will be sending over your tracking individually, if everyone finds this helpful
Have a long night tonight getting all pieces polished and made nice, for a big day of print tommorow, following by all labels and tracking info sent directly to you

Thank you! K

Hi Kyle,

I really appreciate the update and follow through. Understandable on replying to individuals sending you PMs and you answering their questions. Continuous updates on the thread is always a plus and you can't go wrong by keeping everyone in the loop on progress or delay/s. We have all been on numerous runs. Some run smooth, Other started out smooth, but delayed b/c either equipment broke down and awaiting parts etc etc. The list is long as anything can go wrong no fault by you of course. It's equipment and things do break.

Posting a list and keeping INFO flowing on the thread helps everyone see where you are progress wise. Help buyers reduce questions they may have for you. Most importantly it help you as the Seller maintain a solid and transparent relationship with fellow buyers / RPFers. Everyone here wants what they paid for. However I can NOT stress this enough. ALL BUYERS want you to be a success another TRUSTED Artisan they can count on to deliver so they can grow their collection and spread the word. Your a solid Seller and can be TRUSTED to deliver b/c its not just a hobby, or a business brand, but its your REPUTATION everyone here buying wants to help you build that reputation.

Sorry folks and my apologies I just wanted to note some key experiences that I and Stussy have gone through here. I am sure others may have gotten burnt on items or money paid and seller vanished. I just know that all Seller / Artisans are not the same and a high level of a leap of faith MUST be given. If not WE ALL miss out on an opportunity to get a B@D @$$ collectible and the Seller reputation is tainted by no fault of their own.

Just saying even new folks deserve the benefit of the doubt. Kyle in the last few weeks has also learned alot of DO's and DON'T that will help him grow even more! Thanks fellow John Wick Fans!!

Back