John Wick - Rules Of Engagement Aluminium Cards & Display Box *Interest

It isn't on your original set up.
20240611_200516.jpg

Outstanding improvement for sure make a huge difference with the white border removed. Would it be possible to get close up of the edge. Also can we see pics of the card edge to see thickness of the card. Like many here truly appreciate you taking time to make needed adjustments and tweaks to capture the cards as seen on the movie screen. HUGE THANKS

Firstly I have to pay respects to the likes of jcporcel and others like who created a thread with a lot of reference material that was very helpful to create, and helped me source further to create the final design files.
I wanted to create my own John Wick Rules Of Engagement Cards made from aluminium to get as close to the final onscreen used props. After doing so it bugged me on how I would then further display the cards themselves which led me to designing a finished detailed box. I then was approached by a few friends if I could make one for them also so thought I would see if there would be any interest here.

The details are as follows;
When John Wick meets Marquis de Gramont overlooked by The Harbinger representing the high table, aluminium cards are presented to decide The Rules Of Engagement!

FULL DESCRIPTION OF EACH COMPONENT
- 24 Seperate Rules Of Engagement Card is made from 3mm aluminium, plasma cut individually, hand sanded, and the highest quality print directly onto the aluminium using UV ink.
*Each aluminium card is made to film/movie size; 4.75 x 2.75 in - 3mm depth
- Each card comes with a custom cut plastic pocket sleeve protector
- Display Box. Made from natural premium wood harder than oak or acaica wood, with gold premium hinges and latch. Designed and UV printed high table design on lid.
Full dimensions. 27 cm width x 20 cm depth x 13 cm height
- Wooden insert inside lid. Printed and cut to size to sit inside display box, printed on 3mm Plywood.
19 cm width x 13 cm height
- High Table Brass Plaque On Box. Made from solid brass, engraved and inked, drilled to the front of the box.
Dimensions. 4 in width x 3in height - 1.5 mm depth
- Inside Acrylic Card Holder. Laser cut in size and card inlets raised up on multiple 5mm sheets of acrylic and finished with UV print of high table and John Wick design. Would also work as a stand alone piece if you wanted to display without the box. Aluminium cards slide straight into the display.

All 24 aluminium cards, box and detailing will be $400, shipping internationally is ok if any interest

All images and video below;

View attachment 1828466View attachment 1828467
View attachment 1828468View attachment 1828469
View attachment 1828470View attachment 1828471
View attachment 1828489View attachment 1828490

View attachment 1828472View attachment 1828473
View attachment 1828474View attachment 1828476
View attachment 1828477View attachment 1828479

Link to video;

Any questions feel free or PM me, thank you
Awesome work. Ill take a set.

Hi Kyle,what are your estimates for turn around times for sets? How are you doing them,one at at time or in batches?Just a rough idea please.:unsure:

Back