The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

Anyone know where to get a good replica backpack that *isn't* discontinued? Not having any real luck right now but would love to get something that looks similar!

Anyone know where to get a good replica backpack that *isn't* discontinued? Not having any real luck right now but would love to get something that looks similar!

Sorry dude I couldn't find it so I just got a Jansport Navy Scout.

- - - Updated - - -

As well as can anyone aid me in assembling the straps onto the pack?

If you are looking for the Jansport Slacker, you could probably do a bleach/fade on a Jansport Superbreak and stitch in the keychain patch and the skateboard straps.

Last edited:
If you are looking for the Jansport Slacker, you could probably do a bleach/fade on a Jansport Superbreak and stitch in the keychain patch and the skateboard straps.
Those look OUTSTANDING and the color looks pretty good! Any idea where to get the ketchain hook and straps?

Those look OUTSTANDING and the color looks pretty good! Any idea where to get the ketchain hook and straps?

Sorry dude I couldn't find it so I just got a Jansport Navy Scout.

- - - Updated - - -

As well as can anyone aid me in assembling the straps onto the pack?

The keychain hook I have no idea where to find but there are a lot from different kinds of backpacks, such as some cheap ones from Target or someplace. What you could do is take a seam ripper, take off the patch, and sew it on a Superbreak/Scout. As for the straps, someone actually did some modifications a while ago in this thread on an actual Slacker. It looked pretty accurate and actually fit a skateboard so it can be done. The links to the straps/clips were on there as well. I suggest just looking at the posts that were on this thread.

Edit: You can find some info in the 45-49 page of the thread.

Found the link for the buckle and the strap was an eBay link.
Buckle: http://www.plastic-buckle.com/pzdx7650-3-point-side-squeeze-buckle.aspx?variation=813. (found within the pages of the thread)

Last edited:
The keychain hook I have no idea where to find but there are a lot from different kinds of backpacks, such as some cheap ones from Target or someplace. What you could do is take a seam ripper, take off the patch, and sew it on a Superbreak/Scout. As for the straps, someone actually did some modifications a while ago in this thread on an actual Slacker. It looked pretty accurate and actually fit a skateboard so it can be done. The links to the straps/clips were on there as well. I suggest just looking at the posts that were on this thread.

Edit: You can find some info in the 45-49 page of the thread.

Found the link for the buckle and the strap was an eBay link.
Buckle: http://www.plastic-buckle.com/pzdx7650-3-point-side-squeeze-buckle.aspx?variation=813. (found within the pages of the thread)

Thanks! Got all the pieces to get a good start on the backpack, now just to find a set of glasses that aren't 250 USD. Anyone know of a good, somewhat cheap substitute for the Larrabees?

Thanks! Got all the pieces to get a good start on the backpack, now just to find a set of glasses that aren't 250 USD. Anyone know of a good, somewhat cheap substitute for the Larrabees?

Your welcome man!

As for the glasses, I heard that Warby Parker has some the look like the Larrabees, not sure about the cost though.

Good luck on the backpack, too. I'd love to see the backpack after the modifications!

Thanks, AyAyron! I looked through some of their men's lenses and the Bensen and the Wilkie caught my eye as far as looking good. Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, AyAyron! I looked through some of their men's lenses and the Bensen and the Wilkie caught my eye as far as looking good. Your thoughts?

When looking at the Larrabee glasses, it sort of has a straight bridge. When I was looking at the Wilkie and Benson the only difference that I saw is that the bridge on the Benson has two "bumps" on the two ends. The Wilkie doesn't, so as the best alternative, I would get the Wilkie in Whiskey Tortoise.

When looking at the Larrabee glasses, it sort of has a straight bridge. When I was looking at the Wilkie and Benson the only difference that I saw is that the bridge on the Benson has two "bumps" on the two ends. The Wilkie doesn't, so as the best alternative, I would get the Wilkie in Whiskey Tortoise.

I'm thinking the same thing. That will be my next investment! I needed new glasses anyway mine are like five years old x.x. Thanks for the help!

Can someone pls help me find any closer backpack to the club monaco baden cause i couldnt find one. But i got the jansport slacker in navy blue. Thanks in advance guys

Can someone pls help me find any closer backpack to the club monaco baden cause i couldnt find one. But i got the jansport slacker in navy blue. Thanks in advance guys

I'm pretty sure I saw a mention somewhere earlier in this thread about several lookalike a, but I couldn't tell you where I saw it. If nobody else knows I'll skim it again

Hey guys! :)

I looked throuh almost 70 pages of this thread, hoping to find what I'm looking for, but I haven't.

What I'm looking for are these boots, Dane DeHaan is wearing as Harry Osborn:
View attachment 373480 View attachment 373478 View attachment 373479
(These are the best pictures of them I could find.)
Does anybody have an idea what brand they are and maybe where I can get a pair? :D

Thanks in advance,
Alex
Bump. Does nobody knows anything about this shoes? :eek:

Can someone please help me to find this blue hoodie from the amazing spiderman 1:
imagejpeg

I think there is a page with all the tasm1 stuff on it! Let me check when I get home!

Just finished the straps on my own PP bag! Not much, but it's my first project like this and my second handmade replica!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411666058.358685.jpg

Back