The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

thanks for answer! I have another question, the shoes of this picture Sin título.png are this?11-07912_w.jpgsupra stacks /black/red

Hey I was wondering if anyone has dyed a backpack a different color.

I got a rucksack backpack that is not screen accurate to the Club Monoco Baden, but it is similar to the (discontinued?) H&M canvas that was found to be an alternative a while back. Right now it is a nice olive color, but does not match or go with many of the items in my wardrobe. I'll probably keep it for a while, but if anyone has any experience dying a backpack a navy color with leather at the bottom, any sort of help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering if anyone has dyed a backpack a different color.

I got a rucksack backpack that is not screen accurate to the Club Monoco Baden, but it is similar to the (discontinued?) H&M canvas that was found to be an alternative a while back. Right now it is a nice olive color, but does not match or go with many of the items in my wardrobe. I'll probably keep it for a while, but if anyone has any experience dying a backpack a navy color with leather at the bottom, any sort of help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I dyed the Target backpack which was originally grey, navy blue. I'm not sure what kind of help you're asking for though. I used liquid RIT dye.

I dyed the Target backpack which was originally grey, navy blue. I'm not sure what kind of help you're asking for though. I used liquid RIT dye.

I was just wondering as to how to actually approach this, like the procedure as this is my first attempt at this kind of modification (basically how to dye it properly without damaging the material and leather). Like to I have to bleach it first, then apply the dye?

I saw the before and after picture for the backpack you dyed and they looked pretty nice!

Last edited:
I was just wondering as to how to actually approach this, like the procedure as this is my first attempt at this kind of modification (basically how to dye it properly without damaging the material and leather). Like to I have to bleach it first, then apply the dye?

I saw the before and after picture for the backpack you dyed and they looked pretty nice!
Since your backpack is an olive green color it would be best to bleach it first before dyeing. The leather wont be affected by the dye but depending on the material, the bag may or may not accept the dye. For example, my backpack is made out of cotton/polyester so the dye easy to do but some materials wont be affected. Visit the rit dye website for more details.

Since your backpack is an olive green color it would be best to bleach it first before dyeing. The leather wont be affected by the dye but depending on the material, the bag may or may not accept the dye. For example, my backpack is made out of cotton/polyester so the dye easy to do but some materials wont be affected. Visit the rit dye website for more details.

Alright man, I'll definitely try it out.

Thanks for the answers!

Hey guys! :)

I looked throuh almost 70 pages of this thread, hoping to find what I'm looking for, but I haven't.

What I'm looking for are these boots, Dane DeHaan is wearing as Harry Osborn:
article-2313585-196DB337000005DC-395_634x831.jpg TASM2_Spider-Man_and_Harry_Osborn.jpg tasm2_019641.jpg
(These are the best pictures of them I could find.)
Does anybody have an idea what brand they are and maybe where I can get a pair? :D

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Correct me if im wrong, but I looked a bit and couldnt really find anything.
Has anyone identifies Spider Mans scarf, vest, and beanie from ASM2? You know, when hes sick?

Back