The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

Due to another member on this forum ( an awesome bro) I found another Navy blue jansport slacker. A real deal navy blue one. I was gonna post the link but they ran out. It was an Amazon Italy account. Now what should I do with my converted blue slacker?..hmmm

Nice! how many navy jansport slacker was in stock when you checked the link?

only one in stock and zero afer i ordered.
i was comparing my Original Blue Slacker to my dyed blue slacker and the colors are sooo close. the only thing that makes them different is the original blue is darker around the sides and thats it. other then that its perfect.
i really dont need 2 slackers so i think im gonna sell my dyed blue one now

No :(I checked again to see if I could post it here. Sorry gents
Here's my dyed slacker and real one side by side. The dyed one is the same color as the middle color/faded color on the real one. Now I just need to darken the sides to the other color

Ive been reading this thread off and on for the last year or 2, and finally decided to make an account here. Does anyone know how i can get the Target bag that looks like the Club Monaco bag? Ive looked on Target's website and followed links posted here, but I can't find it.

FullSizeRender.jpgHey! I also
have a jansport slacker navy blue too! But i over washed it and now it looks similar to the one on the right of this picture! How can i make it look like the one on the left again. Please reply !! I want to also cover up the stain!!! Please help!!! This is my favorite bag, because not only it was usedin my favourite movie, but it has sympathetical value to me

Last edited:
View attachment 358939
Images from a deleted scene in the movie that show the shirt Peter is wearing during the scene where he finds his father's secret lab thing in the subway.
He wears this shirt underneath a blue hoodie with a red beanie in case you guys dont remember.
Just posting in case someone wants a better look at it.

Haven't posted here before but I've been a lurker forever. I think I've finally found this shirt (based on the distinctive white lines under the arms):

LCN33ZF_mx.jpg

http://www.lastcall.com/AG-Adriano-...nements%3D&eItemId=prod28690007&cmCat=product

Has anyone identified any of the following?

Black army jacket or grey utility shirt:
4.jpg

Grey/green hoodie:
10.jpg

This blue shirt. Looks like two shirts sewn together:
12.jpg

Black sweatshirt:
5.jpg

Black plaid button-up:
8.jpg

Navy striped sweater:
12.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back