Limited Run John Wick Blood Oath Marker Oathmarker Prop

Hello Nakai,

Would you please send me my tracking informaiton again? I seem to have lost or accidentally deleted the email for my tracking number. It was for the BIG order, thank you in advance. Hope all is well... I should be receiving it any day now I would imagine...

Hi Nakai,

Please send me proper tracking info as well. As you know, I paid for the Oathmarker 6 weeks ago and I still haven't received it. The tracking you provided through PayPal doesn't work so I'd really appreciate if you can track it or provide a working tracking link. I realize that a shipment from Asia isn't likely to give a day by day status update but it's likely it would say if its still in transit.

Thank you!

the tracking info was sent to MrMclntryre and Jediwannabe
please check your pm

Due to covid, shipping is taking longer that expected. Apologies

Mine arrived today and it's gorgeous! Of course I had to put my thumb print in it.
IMG_20200528_223311.jpg
IMG_20200528_223344.jpg

Arrived today, both pieces....I know they got shipped fast but the damn pandemic slowed them down a bit. Tracking never worked a lick, but...they're here safe and sound, and man...they are gorgeous. :)

If there’s a waiting list, could I please be added? I’ll take one.

Sean
have you seen the orthodox cross and high table adjudicator coin nakai does? just a heads up in case you want these also.maybe able to get them all sent together. just to let you know,i'm not on his sales team.they are worth having if you are a john wick fan.;)

Just confirming that I have indeed received my tracking #.

That being said, the shipping courier website does not provide any updates. I figured it would be slow coming from overseas, but considering I was told it would take between 12-16 days, so I am starting to get concerned that it is being held up or possibly lost. (no fault of seller). I ordered on May 13th, so it has been almost a full month now. The tracking information does not even indicate that it has even reached the USA as of today... it only shows shipped.

For the record, I do not suspect this having anything to do with the seller! So far his communication has been prompt and professional.

I am looking forward to receiving my package as it was an expensive order, and I will absolutely post an update here (with pictures) once it arrives.

At times delivery can take anywhere between 12 to 16 days give or take. If you purchased any items from Nakai give it time your items will show up. When it does show finally you will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
i'm with enterprise0216 on this.once nakai has posted the items it is out of his hands.don't worry,he hasn't let anybody down.give it a bit more time.good things come to those who wait,and these are good things.;)

i'm with enterprise0216 on this.once nakai has posted the items it is out of his hands.don't worry,he hasn't let anybody down.give it a bit more time.good things come to those who wait,and these are good things.;)

I'm not at all worried, or impatient.

Yes, I understand that it could take a while to be delivered.... I myself even stated that I was aware that it could take up to 16 days. Despite the fact that it has been something like 21 days, I still have not made ANY issues about such.... I am literally just sitting here waiting. I had only made the post because he had messaged me and asked me to publicly tell people that I had indeed received a tracking number from him.... worried that my previous comment about me asking for a tracking number was somehow hurting his credibility with people on here.

So, I did as he asked and confirmed that yes, I have indeed received the tracking number. But I also could not in good conscience mislead anyone into misconstruing that as me having received the items, because I had not. Therefore, I was differentiating between the two, and confirming (per his request) that I had received the tracking number, but am still awaiting on delivery of the packages. I even clarified that though I was BEGINNING to get concerned about the POSSIBILITY that it may have become delayed (or lost), that I understood fully that such was of no fault of Nakai.

I iterated such clearly for everyone's benefit, so that no one would misinterpret me as saying that he was, or had done something wrong. I do not think that whatsoever, and fully believe that he has not done anyone wrong in this group, but that doesn't remove the POSSIBILITY of a package becoming lost in transit either... again, it has been well past 16 days now.

I only made the post because he had asked me to.

~ Kevin

Back