Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

Hey everyone!
I would like to announce that I will be doing one final run of floating training remote kits before retiring this project for good.
I just went through all of my remaining materials and it looks like I have enough to do 18 full kits. I'm currently cutting and printing parts, and I will have all 18 kits fully ready and boxed up to go out before I post their availability. Once these are sold, that's it! It will be first come, first served.
It's been a real joy making these over the past several years.
Watch here for the announcement in a week or two.

Thanks to everyone for your support!

Hey everyone!
I would like to announce that I will be doing one final run of floating training remote kits before retiring this project for good.
I just went through all of my remaining materials and it looks like I have enough to do 18 full kits. I'm currently cutting and printing parts, and I will have all 18 kits fully ready and boxed up to go out before I post their availability. Once these are sold, that's it! It will be first come, first served.

Amazing kit! If you've been on the fence, get one!! I'd get a second just to have but don't have the budget.

Hey everyone!

Amazing news, I've been waiting this one for a while, I hope I can be one of the luckiest who can grab one of the last run.

This kit and my first AS V2 build were easily my favorite builds so far. If anyone is on the fence and has the funds, jump on it.

Please put me on the list as well. Def. wanna build one. This has been high up on my list. Kinda sad that you stop making them. :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back