Interest Tobin's Spirit Guide by Magnoli Props!

Here's a cool shot of our new Crowley Victorian Sunglasses on the Crowley entry of Tobin's:

kxflUZA.jpg

We got ours last night and had a blast reading through it. There are so many fun little Easter eggs and references. I thought the big draw of this book was going to be the beautifully tooled leather cover and the fact that an authentic and credible Tobin's finally exists, but it's actually the written content that makes it such a delight. My brain doesn't really have a spot to slot this into. Is it a prop replica? Is it an actually useful reference book? Yes.

Attachments

• IMG_8254.jpeg
    IMG_8254.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
Ever since, I heard of this "Tobin's Spirit Guide" book, from the movie ( back when I was 9 or 10, when the movie released on VHS ) I wondered if it was a real book! I wanted one! Of course, their was very few books about the movie at the time.
So......fast forward, and I could not imagine, this book, being done, any other way!
It's truly awesome! I love it! The details are there! It's hard to believe, all that info was crammed in this book!
It's worth every penny of work put into it, I'm glad to see it, and having it, in the flesh. If your on fence, don't be, get it!
Many thanks to Magnoli, for bringing this to life, and all the others that brought it all together. It truly is a labor of love!

Attachments

• 20240913_194201.jpg
    20240913_194201.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • 20240913_194358.jpg
    20240913_194358.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • 20240913_194603.jpg
    20240913_194603.jpg
    729.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I am now in my new home in Michigan. I have had my book still in it's wrapper, because I had nowhere to display it. I opened it today and it is amazing. It goes out on a temporary display until I can get something more permanent. Love the Ray's Occult business card.

Received mine the other day and it is absolutely worth every penny! I’m regretting now not getting the charm relic! Is that available separately? Also, could someone confirm the total page count? I keep seeing 500, but my last page is 477 or there abouts

Back