Interest Tobin's Spirit Guide by Magnoli Props!

Aged w/ relic, just got shipping notice.

Indy: I emailed a question about my shipment.

Mine just came in yesterday. I've only read a bit so far but this is seriously one of the coolest pieces I've ever owned. Incredible work all around!

Initially I waffled about weathered vs unweathered (went with new), but the paper you chose has such a great look and feel that even in the "new" state it has a wonderful aged character to it. It feels like a 100 year old book that's just been stored very carefully which is exactly what I wanted.

Got my copies in yesterday as well, Absolutely amazing work Indy! The level of love and care put into these books is unparalleled. Can't wait to put it on display whenever my group has a table setup. Thank you for fulfilling the desire for a grail item I thought I'd never see!

I just realized that this page marks the one year anniversary of the start of this thread! Thanks for all the kind words... the first run is pretty much all shipped out now and the second run will start aging, finishing and packaging soon. Thanks again to all those who made this dream-project a reality!

Mine arrived today. Truly magnificent work! I've never seen something so authentic and thorough! Ah, love the smell...needs a candle nearby!

PXL_20240904_013452843.jpg PXL_20240904_013755825.jpg PXL_20240904_013637691.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine today and it's killing me not being able to open it. Going to wait and do an unboxing and indepth video Thursday. Also saw Beetlejuice 2 tonight and I still contend Magnoli needs to do an accurate version of the Handbook for the Recently Deceased.

For sure! There were some nice content shots throughout the movie. Maybe we’ll get a more in depth look for the 4k release special features!

I got mine today and it's killing me not being able to open it. Going to wait and do an unboxing and indepth video Thursday. Also saw Beetlejuice 2 tonight and I still contend Magnoli needs to do an accurate version of the Handbook for the Recently Deceased.
When you do, please post a link here! I’m in the second run and am drooling while eagerly waiting for shipment!

Hey Lightning, would you mind sharing a photo of your slime bottles and their labels? I like your approach better than mine...

Thank you!

Back