Limited Run Neverending Story AURYN medallion by Magnoli Props

Some of you have been following this project over at our Neverending Story book thread here: Limited Run - The Neverending Story (blank) Book and Auryn by Magnoli Props

...but I wanted to make a new thread specifically for the Auryn medallion as it's been a VERY tricky project due to several factors and I wanted to keep you guys posted and gauge genuine interest to see whether or not we should continue.

This was our previous prototype:

View attachment 1811016

Now, the problem with this one was that no one could do the shiny-gold plus the antique silver plating without being either messy or without sacrificing the dual shiny/antique finish. So, working closely with laellee , we split the one-piece design into four separate pieces, which could then be cast and electroplated separately, then joined back together after plating, ensuring a perfect finish. Now, the good news is... it'll look clean, colors will be spot on... AND it'll be cast in BRASS, not a cheap allow or pot-metal.

So... the question is this: How many of you would be interested in a super-detailed shiny gold and antique silver plated BRASS Auryn, including gold chain seen above, for around $95? Please post your interest here and if there are enough guys signing on, we'll go forward with this project after long last!

Kind regards,
Indy
Magnoli Props
I will absolutely buy one of these.

Back