Maze Runner Death Cure - WCKD uniform (help)

I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out how they tie the shemagh and put the mask on it together, I'll appreciate the help

Last edited:
Hello,
Finally after two years without working on it I finally could complete my outfit. I think that the result is accurate. I am really satisfied.
Hey dude, really nice costume. I just watched the movie and I have to agree with everyone here, I want to cosplay as a WCKD soldier too.

Can you tell me how you put the mask on the shemagh and how to tie it, I'm having hard time trying to figure that out

Last edited:
Yea! I printed it with the Artillery Sidewinder X1. I did print it from the source you posted and I tested it by shooting it with a 410 fps airsoft gun. It is only about 1/8th of an inch thick printed with pla. The mask is not fully completed I am stilll working in the visor.
Hi, I am interested in purchasing a helmet if it is available. I'm gonna use it for airsoft and some cosplay. You can contact me on discord XDToasty3712.

This went up for auction last week. Don't suppose it was anyone here bidding on it?

50e2f072-04e2-416a-9e4c-b1b0016f1b69.jpg

And in case anybody was still interested, Here are Newt and Gally's pants, and Frypans vest and sweater for those wanting to replicate the WCKD security guard look.
Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

I Found these little magnet activated LED lights that are a pretty close match to what they used in the films, albeit a little bit smaller.

Vest_light 2.png

Vest_light.png

Vest_light 3.png

Back