Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

please advise me how I can get an aged one. Can buy an exuisting one or want to get in in the newest run
I'll add your name to the list and contact you when it's available to purchase. I believe all the Idols on this run are spoken for, but there's usually someone that backs out at the last minute, and make one available for you. So, cross your fingers! ;)

I'll add your name to the list and contact you when it's available to purchase. I believe all the Idols on this run are spoken for, but there's usually someone that backs out at the last minute, and make one available for you. So, cross your fingers! ;)
Same here! please advise me how I can get an aged one w eyes. I can buy an existing one or want to get in in the newest run

Not to derail this sales thread (which I already own the Belloqs version ). And very happy with
The side by sides look like they painted pupils on the eyes. Has anyone done this to theirs‽

Not to derail this sales thread (which I already own the Belloqs version ). And very happy with
The side by sides look like they painted pupils on the eyes. Has anyone done this to theirs‽
The studio did make their own eyes for the original Idol and the cornea and pupil is painted on, which is also why I couldn't find an exact match when looking for eyes for this Idol. If you do want 100% accuracy for this Idol, painting them like the studio did is the way to go! Good luck and post your results! :cool:(y)

The studio did make their own eyes for the original Idol and the cornea and pupil is painted on, which is also why I couldn't find an exact match when looking for eyes for this Idol. If you do want 100% accuracy for this Idol, painting them like the studio did is the way to go! Good luck and post your results! :cool:(y)
I dont want to ruin your art work :lol:
image.jpg

put me down please for the hero shiny with glass eyes on the waiting list. All the work I've purchased from you has been absolutely superb! I've always felt the shiny with glass eyes was the happy middle ground between all three versions. I own the Sskunky idol but I've never been fond of how light it feels in the hand, plus the back is removable. I don't know much about it honestly in regards to accuracy, but I'd just as well sell this one and obtain one of yours.

1688015043883.png

Back