Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

OK I have updated the name to say "Ball not included", I have changed the default pic to just the contents of the kit, I have tweaked the description, and I have added a disclaimer to the photos of the completed kit. I'm not sure what else to try at this point, haha.
Thanks for the suggestions.

This kit is amazingly fun to build. Instructions and videos are so clear and well done. I wouldn't mind to start installing them for people. What do think? Here some fotos. Enjoy, and remember...let go of your true self! I made the base with 2 different themes. i chose the first one. the second one was my first original design. decided to airbrush the logo instead and used different greeblies.
thank for your ingenuity. I will be making a review in my greeblies segment in my channel Saber Newz!
Biker Jedi

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpeg
    IMG_0321.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0157.jpeg
    IMG_0157.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_9242.jpeg
    IMG_9242.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
This kit is amazingly fun to build. Instructions and videos are so clear and well done. I wouldn't mind to start installing them for people. What do think? Here some fotos. Enjoy, and remember...let go of your true self! I made the base with 2 different themes. i chose the first one. the second one was my first original design. decided to airbrush the logo instead and used different greeblies.
thank for your ingenuity. I will be making a review in my greeblies segment in my channel Saber Newz!
Biker Jedi
Fantastic job! I'm so glad you enjoyed building it. It looks perfect. Great work on the base too! very cool design. Thank you so much for sharing!

Your kit looks like it doesn't light up and just uses Magnetic levitation. To add lights, you would replace the magnetic levitation parts with one of those light-up floating globes. The globe has the magnetic levitation gadget and LEDs inside and the lights activate when it floats. You peel the plastic “map” covering off to expose a blank globe (pic 1). The kits are generally 3d printed parts that you stick on to the globe. Yours looks like it's a solid shell, so should just glue on over the top (like in pics 2 & 3).
Trent's kit is different, it uses a bunch of individually 3D printed greebles that glue on to the globe instead of the large shell pieces.
Note that you may find the weight of the shells makes the magnetic globe float less effectively, which is why Trent's and similar kits just use a bunch of individual separate components instead - it's a lot lighter, but is more complicated to assemble.

Buy the Floating Globe on Amazon

View attachment 1845106View attachment 1845107
View attachment 1845108
That's not my kit either. I'd like to keep this thread related to my kit to prevent people from getting confused about what they'll receive when ordering one. It's actually not more difficult to assemble. They come with accurate parts, alignment jigs, and a full tutorial series to make it prop accurate. A few people have taken this idea and churned out similar items in the form of 3D files or reselling prints of BFC's file, but they're not the same as mine so I don't offer any support for those.
Thanks.

That's not my kit either. I'd like to keep this thread related to my kit to prevent people from getting confused about what they'll receive when ordering one. It's actually not more difficult to assemble. They come with accurate parts, alignment jigs, and a full tutorial series to make it prop accurate. A few people have taken this idea and churned out similar items in the form of 3D files or reselling prints of BFC's file, but they're not the same as mine so I don't offer any support for those.
Thanks.
All good. Was just trying to help them out. I'll send them the info in a PM.

WHAT A KIT!

I just finished mine:

PXL_20240919_204507116.jpg PXL_20240919_204535664.jpg PXL_20240919_205022476.jpg

It wasn't hard at all, just time consuming. Trent's 24 videos were AMAZING. They left me with no questions, because every time I had a question, either it was answered right away or I was able to look ahead and see how something will appear later. I just don't see how anyone could build a decent remote for the first time without the videos, nor how they can fail with them!

If you've been thinking about it, waste no more time!

Bill

Last edited:
WHAT A KIT!

I just finished mine:

View attachment 1861809 View attachment 1861810 View attachment 1861811

It wasn't hard at all, just time consuming. Thrent's 22 videos were AMAZING. They left me with no questions, because every time I had a question, either it was answered right away or I was able to look ahead and see how something will appear later. I just don't see how anyone could build a decent remote for the first time without the videos, nor how they can fail with them!

Bill
Thanks so much for the kind words, Bill. You absolutely nailed it! Looks amazing and your collection is impressive! Love it!

WHAT A KIT!

I just finished mine:

It wasn't hard at all, just time consuming. Thrent's 22 videos were AMAZING. They left me with no questions, because every time I had a question, either it was answered right away or I was able to look ahead and see how something will appear later. I just don't see how anyone could build a decent remote for the first time without the videos, nor how they can fail with them!

Bill
Came out great buddy!!

WHAT A KIT!

I just finished mine:

Bill
Looks great!

Back