Done / Completed DONE

Sad to hear that. Sometime time frame is hard to be correct cause all difficoult can be go in a project. This delay is caused from roger (now in final stage), but after this will go we'll relase the ez sleep in short time. It will come out, remember that ALWAYS a prop made from us was relased and remember the quality of everything. We relased more than 25 props.

Consider that we invested all deposit to buy all materials to made this prop, so I'll refund you with my personal money (I always said "not refundable" deposit, but ok...).
Just to be clear, you don't give us a help in this way. If you come out from list you can't join again it in future.

Please send me your paypal address in PM.
Thanks

PM sent.

Any new developments in how these are coming along? Some in-progress pics maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any new developments in how these are coming along? Some in-progress pics maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could give pics of works but you'll see many separated pieces that isn't very good to see ehehehe
We proceeding in contemporary with this and the roger rabbit and we are really near to close both (believe me, I can't wait)!
As soon as we have pics and estimated delivery date we'll ask you final payment with shipping quote. Believe me, we aren't far from this day ;)

Pm coming to all of you ;)

2cd5da3ff174cdfd7b04f3d470d44577.jpg

2c83c1301adb65003e513b9b60e78871.jpg

I'll be sending payment soon. Will we be getting a completed post soon? I'd like to see them all put together,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back