Done / Completed DONE

Hi Brad, we pushing all for Roger now. We have almost finish it (I'll update Roger's thread soon) and after we'll back on this.
These are all done. We must clean piece and put electronic, so no much time to wait ;)

Thought I'd share this concept art here :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pud2PIZXAeQ.jpg
    Pud2PIZXAeQ.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 459
So just putting this out there. Since the holidays are a month away and I'm certain many of us are putting a lot of money towards Christmas presents and traveling, I am going to say that I will not be expecting to pay the remainder of the cost until after the New Year.

2017 will start in very good way ;)

I hate to say it, but I'm gonna have to ask for a refund of my deposit Sarednab. You responded "soon" months ago when asked when these would be ready, but it's now apparent that this statement was incorrect. I don't have any doubt that you intend to eventually deliver, but there must be a reasonable completion time frame. We paid in June and were originally told it would be ready the end of August or beginning of September, a two month period. It's now been almost SEVEN months.

I wish everyone else the best with their E Z Sleeps...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it, but I'm gonna have to ask for a refund of my deposit @Sarednab. You responded "soon" months ago when asked when these would be ready, but it's now apparent that this statement was incorrect. I don't have any doubt that you intend to eventually deliver, but there must be a reasonable completion time frame. We paid in June and were originally told it would be ready the end of August or beginning of September, a two month period. It's now been almost SEVEN months.

I wish everyone else the best with their E Z Sleeps...

Sad to hear that. Sometime time frame is hard to be correct cause all difficoult can be go in a project. This delay is caused from roger (now in final stage), but after this will go we'll relase the ez sleep in short time. It will come out, remember that ALWAYS a prop made from us was relased and remember the quality of everything. We relased more than 25 props.

Consider that we invested all deposit to buy all materials to made this prop, so I'll refund you with my personal money (I always said "not refundable" deposit, but ok...).
Just to be clear, you don't give us a help in this way. If you come out from list you can't join again it in future.

Please send me your paypal address in PM.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back