Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

These are the three product numbers that have been confirmed to be the same color as the actual frame from the movie.
View attachment 1826770
Yes one of the dark oaks, either way we will never no exactly, having to dilute the color contrast in the movie. At least I have one “dark oak” and that’s good enough for me. I still want to get black and grey!

Reactions: gio
are these ones the old prada with the red lenses?

9801FCE6-3F82-4FFE-9C63-7A6247D240FF.jpeg

It would seem so. Though they look pinker than red to me. Maybe the lights... indoors, older pic was outdoors I think.

Last edited:
It would seem so. Though they look pinker than red to me. Maybe the lights... indoors, older pic was outdoors I think.
Lighting plays havoc with look of red lenses. My Bernado with red lenses are the nice mid pink but in the right light look like the IM3 Matsuda.

These are definitely those Prada I would say. I don't have them in the gloss black which is a constant source of frustration.

Actually a few weeks ago a lady walked past me on vacation wearing the gloss black and I was sorely tempted to offer her Euros for them - until the missus told me to sit back down LOL

Lighting plays havoc with look of red lenses. My Bernado with red lenses are the nice mid pink but in the right light look like the IM3 Matsuda.

These are definitely those Prada I would say. I don't have them in the gloss black which is a constant source of frustration.

Actually a few weeks ago a lady walked past me on vacation wearing the gloss black and I was sorely tempted to offer her Euros for them - until the missus told me to sit back down LOL
That sounds all too familiar to most of us (insert laugh emoji) emojis don’t post with either of my phones for some reason

Luxury eyesight is having a Flash sale this week.

I am not affiliated with them, but I am a customer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240610-155243_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240610-155243_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240610-155315_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240610-155315_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
Top-Mikes Silhouette 8141

Bottom-My Silhouette 8146

Basically splitting hairs, the 8146 nose piece is round, while the 8141 is flat, also the lenses are more squared. So just a few mods and lenses and it should be really close. Got them for a steal at $100
Attachment.jpeg
Attachment.jpeg

Let's revisit the NBA Finals commercial since it's coming up on it's 7 year anniversary (where did the time and money go?) Has anyone ever figured out any of the 9 frames in the background? Wouldn't these technically need to be in our collection?
1000011028.jpg

Last edited:
Back