Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I joined Elilay's run for the metal 2049 K blaster, it started maybe 2 years before this run, but he was unable to get a smooth finish on the metal parts that he was happy with, so he closed the run and refunded everyone after that I took the money I was refunded and jumped in on Brandomacks run. I have since had two version of the metal K blaster from Models and Props in Italy, and I am very happy with the one I kept.
Ah, indeed. I found his old build thread: Officer's K blaster (metal build) VIDEO update-page 6 . This also looked promising. Indeed the metal ones seem to be doomed. On eBay there is a seller offering a full metal one, but the details of that blaster are not super crisp. Does look OK, though...

In the meanwhile, I'll just settle for my resin one. Super crisp cast, fantastic aged finishing and nice electronics (electronic trigger that moves the upper thingy), and bright red leds...

20240618_085749.jpg

20240618_085832.jpg

20240618_085845.jpg

20240618_085917.jpg

The Models and Prop one is nice and is still being made. Its oversized though. If that's not a concern its the best metal option available.
Version 1 of the Models and Props K blaster was over size but he corrected that, what you are seeing in the picture is version 2.

Are they still making those? I remember them on eBay for a while.
Yes they still sell on ebay and he just updated his website.

Ah, indeed. I found his old build thread: Officer's K blaster (metal build) VIDEO update-page 6 . This also looked promising. Indeed the metal ones seem to be doomed. On eBay there is a seller offering a full metal one, but the details of that blaster are not super crisp. Does look OK, though...

In the meanwhile, I'll just settle for my resin one. Super crisp cast, fantastic aged finishing and nice electronics (electronic trigger that moves the upper thingy), and bright red leds...

View attachment 1831794
View attachment 1831795
View attachment 1831796
View attachment 1831797
Looks like a resin Elilay, in my opinion those are the best. His first resin one was oversized as well, the second one is perfect. I have had both

Looks like a resin Elilay, in my opinion his is one of the best. Joatrash has the best one I've seen in resin. Elilay's first resin K blaster was oversized as well, the second one is perfect. I have had both

View attachment 1831794
View attachment 1831795
View attachment 1831796
View attachment 1831797
Did you pick this up from Joatrash FX? That's where I picked up mine after abandoning this run with led and blowback chamber action. GC

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back