Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I believe in the US, the claim needs to be $15,000 from the lawsuits that I have seen (none directed at me by the way!). This is more difficult because we don't know where those 23 people are located; the run proprietor resides in Canada. Probably the majority of people who lost their money are in the US, probably a few from Canada and probably some from Europe I would imagine? I don't think anyone will prevail on a claim of fraud as I believe fraud has to be a scheme concocted of lies to take other's money from the start. There is enough evidence that his intentions INITIALLY were to actually produce the blasters.

Yeah, indeed. I also think he was indeed planning to actually make the blasters. This was not set up as a scam from the beginning. And I also believe Brandon was planning on make things right, but in the course of the years, I think he stopped caring about this thread and the people involved here, until a point that he just totally abandoned ship...

This is all I could find on the guy who stole our money on the internet here in the RPF. If I lived by and around that area I would be pursing legal action for fraud and anything that would fall into that statue of legal action. Nearly end of April and nothing. This page down below shows he was active there.

LinkedIn Account Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brando-mack-0794b9273/
BrandoMack LinkedIn Account.png

If anybody who is owed money from Brandon MacKay would like his phone number or address let me know. Unfortunately he lives a little to far away from me for me to call around to see him. Lucky for him.

Crazy this thread is still active and the issue unresolved. Sorry to say this guys, but your money is long, long gone. No amount of effort or messaging Brando is going to make him give a **** to start refunding people.

I don't know much about this, but it's a horrid thing to do to fellow collectors...maybe someone on here who is trusted can produce a metal K at some point ! Most RPF folks are very kind hearted and helpful ,let's not let the bad apples spoil it !

I'm afraid the only way to get your money back, is legal action indeed. No way he will be refunding anyone here...

I'm afraid the only way to get your money back, is legal action indeed. No way he will be refunding anyone here...

I'm not American, but my (granted, limited) understanding of the law I posted details of above does not require legal action in the civil sense, it requires a citizen to report a crime, with evidence. (This very thread, with his promises, and then disappearance.)

If someone resident in the US is willing to report it, we might be onto something.

don't know how many got ripped off, or if you had a contract to complete deposits ect. Maybe look in to a class action if it's a lot of you ! Your costs may outway any gains... Even if you win in Canada he will likely be allowed to pay off in instalments when he says he can't afford to pay ! It's also a remote chance that a Canadian judge will order reimbursement for anything even remotely Gun shape !

When his wife kicked him out and wouldn't let him see his kids we should have know he was not to be trusted. Too late by then,he already had our money but we should have guessed his promises of paying us back where worthless. Just like him! THIEF.

don't know how many got ripped off, or if you had a contract to complete deposits ect. Maybe look in to a class action if it's a lot of you ! Your costs may outway any gains... Even if you win in Canada he will likely be allowed to pay off in instalments when he says he can't afford to pay ! It's also a remote chance that a Canadian judge will order reimbursement for anything even remotely Gun shape !
the metal K blaster is a cursed project, this is the second failed run I've been in on the RPF, but I did get a full refund on the first one. Lucky I got a nice one from Models and props.

the metal K blaster is a cursed project, this is the second failed run I've been in on the RPF, but I did get a full refund on the first one. Lucky I got a nice one from Models and props.
Really? Do you have more info on that first run? I thought this run was the first attempt to do a full metal K blaster?

Really? Do you have more info on that first run? I thought this run was the first attempt to do a full metal K blaster?
I joined Elilay's run for the metal 2049 K blaster, it started maybe 2 years before this run, but he was unable to get a smooth finish on the metal parts that he was happy with, so he closed the run and refunded everyone after that I took the money I was refunded and jumped in on Brandomacks run. I have since had two version of the metal K blaster from Models and Props in Italy, and I am very happy with the one I kept.

The top 2 are Models & Props, the other one is my Coyle World Con

Attachments

• vdYRUppYQsGTXs3zl7vLTw.jpg
    vdYRUppYQsGTXs3zl7vLTw.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 60
The Models and Prop one is nice and is still being made. Its oversized though. If that's not a concern its the best metal option available.

Back