Beginner's Grail Diary (Printable Pages + Inserts)

Just thought I'd say...if you get a chance to typewrite your inserts (that are typed) I highly recommend it. Super fun and rewarding knowing it looks spot on (this is a test and I know I missed a word....lol).

I love that you can see the indentations on the front and back and see the difference between this and printed.

Also did a trial of the grail package address label. I've ordered my stamps for both the grail package and my pinkerton letter envelope! Diving in head first to the grail diary here. Hahahaha.

Attachments

• IMG_20231022_004652964.jpg
    IMG_20231022_004652964.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20231022_004710634.jpg
    IMG_20231022_004710634.jpg
    919.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 16979545803137576588612333272885.jpg
    16979545803137576588612333272885.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Has anyone looked at the Pascal Kurosawa's version. I'm trying to see if I can find a version with the photos in line with the text or at least a separate file with all the photos and inserts that he references in it.

It'd be interested to look through and see the difference and meld pieces of the two together.

Hey everyone! The printable pdfs seem to me missing the Galahad / Three Knights page that's seen in one of the Prop Store videos; before I try to re-create it myself; is there already one available? Also looking for the text on that page too in case I do have to re-create it. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 56
"Dad's Grail Diary, Every Clue He Ever Followed, Every Discovery He Made, A Complete Record Of His Search For The Holy Grail, This Is His Whole Life"

After clearing out my old laptop I recovered my old Grail Diary files that I created to use in my own Grail Diary back in 2016 but never got around to but now I hope to put them to good use. Anyway, if anyone wants free Starter Grail Diary pages here you go:

EDIT: Have had a lot of questions and confusion about how to create this version over the years so came back to update.

1. For clarity each PDF is a signature in a book, print each one double-sided short ways, fold in half, and then start stacking them from the first page inwards

2. Due to the age of this project I've forgotten where I intended all the inserts to be placed so the choice of inserts is completely up to you and since this is a story version you can freely add whatever ones you think flesh out the story, my collection of Inserts is available below and I intend to start my own versions after finishing some other projects.

I hope this clears up some confusion among novices but feel free to ask questions.

Enjoy!

Official and Unofficial Diary Inserts: Official and Fan Created Inserts (Created by Various) (Credit Clean-up Needed) - Google Drive

Sincerely
Celeste Conway
Thank you so much for all the files, The Grail Diary was the first porp i ever wantet and thanks to your outstanding work making one got a litte bit easier, Thank You

I always wished it was easier for starting diary makers to get desired inserts (official and fan made) so I'm just gonna dump my entire file of inserts
Celeste Conway
Raider of the Doomed Crusade

EDIT:
I've removed these inserts as I feel uncomfortable sharing these inserts as they are other people's work and I've forgotten to properly credit them so I don't feel right freely giving them compared to my own work in the Signatures, if you still wish to get a hold of my collection of inserts request an invite to the Archive Google Drive.
Please send me an invite to your Google Drive share for the inserts. Many many thanks!!!

I always wished it was easier for starting diary makers to get desired inserts (official and fan made) so I'm just gonna dump my entire file of inserts
Celeste Conway
Raider of the Doomed Crusade

EDIT:
I've removed these inserts as I feel uncomfortable sharing these inserts as they are other people's work and I've forgotten to properly credit them so I don't feel right freely giving them compared to my own work in the Signatures, if you still wish to get a hold of my collection of inserts request an invite to the Archive Google Drive.
Would it be possible to get a pass for your Google drive please

I hope this clears up some confusion among novices but feel free to ask questions.

Enjoy!

Official and Unofficial Diary Inserts: Official and Fan Created Inserts (Created by Various) (Credit Clean-up Needed) - Google Drive

Sincerely
Celeste Conway
After watching the last Indy movie I too got biten by the grail diary bug so here I am. I have been reading thread after thread and and decided I will do a hero diary. And it is to people like Celeste Conway and all the others sharing their work, pointing in the right direction or deciphering pixaleted details that makes me say: thank you! I hope to soon contribute one way or another.

It’s a never ending hole of information and learning. I’ve been at it for a few years now and still learning new things about the Hero version.

It’s a never ending hole of information and learning. I’ve been at it for a few years now and still learning new things about the Hero version.
yep, it is indeed a rabbit hole. anytime I follow a specific topic or fact that I want to hunt down I get sidetracked by all the additional and potential relevant information that crosses my path....

Attachments

• squirrel-dog.gif
    squirrel-dog.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Im currently looking at the official inserts and cross checking to make sure I have them as accurate as possible. The Pinkerton envelope is proving to be difficult to decipher the pencil writing on it.

1704665334397.png

I also wanna build my own grail diary.

I need the exact size of pages and the size and details of leatherbook.Thanks.:)

Would prefer one with real leather.

Need help finding the source/ original of these pics: door pic from the 1st signature in the book, the stained glass window is from the third signature. I'd like to find a higher resolution versions for my diary (already searched Zenseeker, IndyGear, COW, and a reverse Google image search).

Attachments

• church door?.png
    church door?.png
    954.2 KB · Views: 32
  • stained glass.png
    stained glass.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30

I need the exact size of pages and the size and details of leatherbook.Thanks.:)

This is a pic of one of the diaries that sold at auction

Attachments

• real diary prop.png
    real diary prop.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
Need help finding the source/ original of these pics: door pic from the 1st signature in the book, the stained glass window is from the third signature. I'd like to find a higher resolution versions for my diary (already searched Zenseeker, IndyGear, COW, and a reverse Google image search).
Not sure you will find what your looking for. These pictures are from a story diary i believe, not the hero version. You could try and redraw them for yourself.

Diary Size
Pages are 158mm high x 100mm wide
Cover is 165mm high x 104mm wide
25mm thick and about 30mm thick with inserts

Back