The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

Hey this is incredibly cool, I was wondering, where did you find the long sleeve shirts? I’ve been struggling to find any with the thumb holes, + his grey shirt. Thank you!
Hi ! I know you asked them the question but I can give you the answer so basically they got thermal shirts for the movie the only brand I know they got was American Eagle on the gray one due to someone listing the props I bought the exact the same shirt and it doesn’t come with holes you either have yo make them yourself

Hi ! I know you asked them the question but I can give you the answer so basically they got thermal shirts for the movie the only brand I know they got was American Eagle on the gray one due to someone listing the props I bought the exact the same shirt and it doesn’t come with holes you either have yo make them yourself
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it, I found a couple of Blue ones which I thiiink look fairly close? Dunno which is closest, and a grey but can’t track down any of the brownwish I’d started looking for this stuff like a decade ago haha

Attachments

• 693651E6-27B9-4AA5-88B1-3F4BAD7CF7FE.png
    693651E6-27B9-4AA5-88B1-3F4BAD7CF7FE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
  • A3FF9392-2E4D-4036-A820-A30EB4D76319.png
    A3FF9392-2E4D-4036-A820-A30EB4D76319.png
    796.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 655BF5CF-C37A-427B-9D1B-3747022EA93B.png
    655BF5CF-C37A-427B-9D1B-3747022EA93B.png
    864.9 KB · Views: 87
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it, I found a couple of Blue ones which I thiiink look fairly close? Dunno which is closest, and a grey but can’t track down any of the brownwish I’d started looking for this stuff like a decade ago haha
I got a brown waffle shirt from old navy maybe try looking in there

if your ok with alts and not finding the screen accurate stuff, just type into google stuff along the lines of long sleeve waffle knit thermals and specify what colours you want in your search terms, i believe in the movie Andrew wore a navy blue, a light grey, a charcoal and a dark brown, personally i found the dark brown to be quite difficult to find so your best bet if you cant find one either would be to get 2 light grey ones and dye one of them to as close a shade of brown as you can

Selling an original Vince army jacket as worn by Andrew Garfield in TASM. Im also including the Einstein shirt and grey waffle long sleeve (with thumb holes) as seen in the oscorp scene. Jacket size is large and both shirts are medium.
Hi there! Just curious are you still selling this jacket? If so I would like to buy it!

Did anyone ever find the correct sweatshirt from TASM2 that was believed to be a James Perse vintage fleece pullover?

does anyone know if the style of Levi’s worn with the Thrasher shirt are 511’s? I know earlier in the thread they’re mentioned as the L03’s M&C from TASM1, but the rear pocket stitching is not the same.

Has anyone made their L03 TASM 1 jeans into TASM 2 shorts? Don’t wanna cut mine too short/do it wrong!
i did it with a pair of cheap pair of black jeans cause i didn't want to sacrifice my Levi's but its the same steps, put them on first, take a silver sharpie or something that would show up on the fabric and make a little mark just below your knee to account for any shrinkage or fraying when their cut, take them off and use a ruler to draw a straight line then carefully cut along the line to make sure it stays straight, repeat with the other leg, then use a lighter to singe the ends of the fabric or use some fray check to stop it fraying like crazy

i did it with a pair of cheap pair of black jeans cause i didn't want to sacrifice my Levi's but its the same steps, put them on first, take a silver sharpie or something that would show up on the fabric and make a little mark just below your knee to account for any shrinkage or fraying when their cut, take them off and use a ruler to draw a straight line then carefully cut along the line to make sure it stays straight, repeat with the other leg, then use a lighter to singe the ends of the fabric or use some fray check to stop it fraying like crazy
Thanks! Any clue what actual jeans were used? The pocket seams don’t match the L03.

Def not the L03’s from the first film

Attachments

• IMG_8067.jpeg
    IMG_8067.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8068.jpeg
    IMG_8068.jpeg
    618.5 KB · Views: 45
they might just be a pair of standard black levi's 511s, quite possibly a wash that is more of a dark grey than black looking at them, or their just very faded black ones

they might just be a pair of standard black levi's 511s, quite possibly a wash that is more of a dark grey than black looking at them, or their just very faded black ones
Yeah that was my guess. My Rick grimes 514’s came dark black and just like on the ones used in TWD, have faded to a dark grey over the years. I’ve found some pre-cut 511’s Levi’s used to make and they look pretty close in terms of length

Anyone know where to get the small black straps at the end of the Kalt vintage strap? Haven’t been able to find the exact ones. I think they’re these?

Attachments

• IMG_8456.png
    IMG_8456.png
    604.3 KB · Views: 39
Back