Original TV Prop Driver License Set - 'The Dukes of Hazzard'

Buy now for 200 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
This is an original production-made driver's license blank from the 1979-85 TV series 'The Dukes of Hazzard.'

This item will also include one of the more generic type of licenses that was used in the show.

Reference screenshots have been moved to post #3 below, so that they don't randomly show up as the main image in the listing.

I recently obtained these in person from the Earl Hays Press in Los Angeles. EHP made all of the custom printed props and license plates for the show. I found the licenses in the bottom of a card catalog type drawer which contained many other prop driver's license blanks from the mid-late 1970s and early 1980s.

The 'Hazzard County' license was printed on an old-style security paper, and was seen in 'The Hack of Hazzard,' 'Miss Tri-Counties,' and probably various other episodes.

For RPF members only, I am asking $200, Zelle, Cash App, or Venmo, which includes U.S. shipping.
If you need to use PayPal instead, I can make a custom listing for you on eBay or Etsy, but the price will be 15% higher to cover their fees.

PAYMENT METHODS:
Zelle: drbramblett@gmail.com
Venmo: DB537
Cash App: $1DB537

Free USPS Priority Mail shipping for US buyers. International shipping rates are based on destination and size of package.

You will receive 1 'Hazzard' license blank and 1 generic license blank. Items will be shipped with proper packaging to prevent any kind of damage in transit.

This item will include my personal letter/certificate of authenticity, and includes a lifetime unconditional money-back guarantee of authenticity.

Hazzard DL.png

3 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back