Deprecated Highlander idealized Ramirez‘ Masamune katana replica

Yeah, they don't want the Davis Panzer Lawyers breathing down their necks, cause I know some of them are being watch by them and the lawyers are looking for anyone marking the to add to their case in court.

But if you do find one who does them secretly, yeah a lot will most likely rip you off, but there might be someone in there who might make a deal or trade with you for a casting and you can make your own from that.
Yeah I never understood that I mean you're sitting on a gold mine but yet you don't want to do anything with it so the fans who love and cherish it try to do it and suddenly they're like it's my precious LOL yeah I don't know of anyone who even has a good casting from the screen used one and unfortunately I don't have the skills needed to make one LOL

Does anyone have a line on a correct H1 Tsuba? I snagged a nice handle hear with a okay Tsuba, but it's not thick enough.

Nothing 3D printed. Looking for the real deal.

Thanks

Does anyone have a line on a correct H1 Tsuba? I snagged a nice handle hear with a okay Tsuba, but it's not thick enough.

Nothing 3D printed. Looking for the real deal.

Thanks

If you find a .dxf file, you could have one cut from brass

Well. After some time. I have finally acquired my own.

I do not plan to make copies. For reasons.

Thought to share with yall.

Attachments

• 20240701_155510.jpg
    20240701_155510.jpg
    626.9 KB · Views: 41
Back