Fallout vault suit!

Jameel Ur Nice work so far. It looks like the belt proportions are off a bit; also the arm sectioning pieces seem too tall and there's some seam detailing missing.

Attachments

• FVS-0612.jpg
    FVS-0612.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 114
This looks excellent. I have a separate top/bottom I got off of that big box store a while ago, but would really love to upgrade to this.

It's been to burning man 2 years now ... I expect to get a lot more positive comments in a month on it's 3rd trip.

Haven't finished lighting up the Pipboy though ... my 3D printer is down

I am still not sold on this one. I loved my Picard jacket that I got from you, its superb, but this just doesn't evoke that screen look to me. When you compare it to the one Lucy is wearing in the side by side further up the page hers looks amazing and very real world. So far this one is looking a little cosermart for my taste which disappoints me as I want something that looks like its straight from the show, especially for the money. I will of course keep following as the first iterations of the Picard jacket didn't fill my with joy either but the final thing was wow.

Jameel Ur Here's another shot with good sleeve [leather?] stitching detail. Also the belt has an almost canvas texture; maybe move away from the shiny gold fabric?
Looking closely at that, I wonder if a good DIY option would be metallic gold spraypaint over regular canvas? I'd been assuming it was a vinyl sort of material with a speckled sparkly look to it, but zooming in it definitely looks like it's an actual physical texture.

Back