Done / Completed DONE

Line and letters are printed itself so raised from the prop just like the original

Sounds good! :)

I've just noticed there are two different original props. The one from the Italian site has a pale gray middle part and the other one has a magenta colored middle part. Not sure which one was shown in the movie, since it's hidden under Doc's hand. I personally would prefer magenta.

ezsleep1.jpg ezsleep2.jpg

Hi sarednab very nice prop good job, please put me down for a normal one please!
Also with the normal one will it like like there are lights in it (but they don't light up if you know what I mean) and if it's OK to ask what is the prop made of? Thank you and let me know how and were I need to pay :) :) :) :)

Hi sarednab very nice prop good job, please put me down for a normal one please!
Also with the normal one will it like like there are lights in it (but they don't light up if you know what I mean) and if it's OK to ask what is the prop made of? Thank you and let me know how and were I need to pay :) :) :) :)

Yes it will seem like the deluxe but with no light inside :)

Great project! Due to lack of funds, I'll skip this one, but just wanted to chip in to congratulate Sarednab and his team for a great build ;).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back